Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Simply Pagudpud [Watery and Outdoor Wednesday]


@ mirandablue
Winded from walking to the tip of Malingay Cove from Blue Lagoon, I take a moment to lean on a craggy slope and gaze out across the lush mountains, jagged rocks, a deserted stretch of white sandy beach and a small resort community on the other side of the cove.  A perfect place to seek relief from the pressure of a crowded city life and adopt the pace of nature.  This is one the places that I would like to return to before developers swoop in and complicate this charming simplicity.

@ mirandablue
I thank you God for this most amazing day, for the leaping greenly spirits of trees, and for the blue dream of sky and for everything which is natural, which is infinite, which is yes.  ~e.e. cummings

Malingay Cove @ mirandablue


21 comments:

Mel_Cole said...

Wow, I love it Luna. It made miss my homeland to see beautiful white sea beaches.

Photo Cache said...

Must be heavenly to walk the length of the beach. What a perfect place for meditation.

genie said...

These photos are absolutely magical...lie a hidden realm. I love their beauty. You are such a talented photographer.

Unknown said...

I have to agree with Genie. Gorgeous!!

Unknown said...

it is beautiful!!

Bhupesh

Randi said...

Serene views and lovely shots. I love the name "Blue Lagoon".

Ebie said...

The stretch of white sands are so inviting! How beautiful and serene!

Gunilla said...

Beautiful shots.
The beach are so fantastic You are a great fotographer.

Jeannette StG said...

Love the 2nd pic, maybe because that would make a very good painting:)

eileeninmd said...

What a wonderful place. The lagoon and beach are beautiful.

eden said...

Pagupud is a beautiful place. Wish I could visit this place someday. Love all your photos.

Yoshi said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog. This place is definitely beautiful and lovely. Thanks for sharing.

EG CameraGirl said...

It's a beautiful spot, It will be a tragedy when developers build on this land...and they will some day!

Donnie said...

Your photos are really gorgeous. Happy Outdoor Wednesday.

Robin said...

How magical. It looks like the land that time forgot.

-----------------------------------
My photography is available for purchase - visit Around the Island Photography and bring home something beautiful today!

Kim, USA said...

Wow this is a very beautiful beach. Love that white sand. Awesome shot!
Watery Wednesday

Cecilia Artista said...

Fantastic pictures and a really beautiful place!

Jeanne said...

Hi Luna, thank you for your visit today. Your photos and the quote is lovely. I too hate development and construction to ruin the lovely areas that should not be disturbed.
Hugs, Jeanne

Martha said...

Beautiful.
My WW

Tara said...

Oh my! that cove is pure serenity to me and the pristine waters are so inviting. Sorry, am late here, been busy that last few days.

Viola said...

A fantastic scenery with a very lovely beach! I like the song coming here as well! :)