A heart-stopping dish 'ika nga. Sugpo na may aligue sauce---malapot, masarap at nakamamatay sa mga taong may problema sa cholesterol. Ingat lang!
Posted for Litratong Pinoy
Prawns with crab fat sauce---a heart-stopping dish. The thick sauce is delicious but this dish is potentially deadly to those with cholesterol problem. Take care!
For Thursday Two Questions - you are invited to join and answer:
1. What are the foods that you love but aren't good for you?
2. What is the most disgusting food/dish you have ever tried?
ay mamamatay akong dilat ang mata nito...pero tyak may ngiti sa labi (at mantika ng sauce syempre) na magpapaalam sa mundo! bakit nga ba kung ano yung bawal yun ang masarap :P
paki kiss kay Fritz!!
Wow..sobrang nagutom ako! pwede akong kumain nyan, wala akong problema sa cholesterol ko.. sa ngayon.. heheh
Nakakatakam. Haaay, masarap talaga ang bawal. Matagal na hindi ako nagluluto ng crabs. Parang gusto ko tuloy magluto this weekend. :)
OMG, it took by breath away! iniimagine ko pa lang how it would taste. lol!
Huwaaaw! Favorite ko yan....that explains my weight lol :D
that looks yummy
hello! parang pareho tayo ng entry...ahh ang sarap kasi nyan... happy LP!
tama si wits, kung alin ang bawal sya ang masarap.
oh my sarap naman. dami nga palang mga thick sauces hehehe hayyyy. grabe ang aga ginutom na ako :)
nakupo! nakakahilo sa sarap at sa biglaang pagtaas ng alta presyon :D tsarap! maligayang LP!
hahaha... a heart stopping dish. ngayon ko lang narinig yan.
Sarap ng aligue, kaya lang iniwasan ko ang cholesterol, hehehehe lala na tumatanda na tayo.
Nakalimutan kong e save yung post ko, kaya dinagdag ko nalang after your visit. Sabi ko ang putik ay hugis parang dede, hindi pantay, cup B and cup C. Hehehhe.
Maski nakamamatay basta masarap!
1) Hmm, prawn crackers or rather those unhealthy snacks.. LOL..
2) Not that I can remember of.. I am the type that usually stick to what I like.. :P
Oh my, you just gave me an idea on what to make this week.
Naku ingat nga lang sa pagkain, pero yummy!
I love salt and can't keep out of the chips/pretzels if they are around.
I can't think of anything. If it was disgusting I probably never tried it. Take care.
I reach for the saltshaker like clockwork at every meal. I love salty snacks, chili dips and soy sauce.
I am a bit adventurous when it comes to food. I've tried battered frog legs, snake stew and other exotic fares. But I couldn't eat grilled chicken blood and head! ewww!
I love to eat pasta, but eat it to much and it would go to my hips :)
If I don't know whta it is, or it looks bad and in general is disgusting, I would not try it!
1. I like all the unhealthy stuff. Donuts, pies, chips and pastries.
2. I think the most disgusting dish I had was a liver and rice dish. The liver was not cooked but raw and it was just disgusting. That was decades ago and I've never eaten liver again.
1) I like fried chicken, but they are not so good for me :-(
2) Chicken feet dish is nasty!
BTW--Your sky photos are gorgeous!
naku ko po, gusto ko ang sugpo pero di sa ganyang sarsa.
1) letchon, bagnet, longanisa (any so oily food)
2)none so far
eto ang aking LP entry
1) the food I love is seafood- lots and lots, I could bathe in it.
2) I am sure I have tried many that I want to throw up, but I can't think of any specifically. Sometimes eating food that has been around for long that I don't know about, would be VERY DISGUSTING.
Yum, it does look delicious but I can feel the cholesterol just looking at it.
My weakness is sweets so I avoid them for the most part.
I have had frog legs and caribou tongue which some people would consider disgusting but both were cooked perfectly.
If you really want to know the most disgusting....I have eaten a bite of raw caribou kidney. On the arctic slope of Alaska it is considered a delicacy. It wasn't all that bad but I probably wouldn't do it again.
Post a Comment