Sunday, June 21, 2009

Lasang Pinoy turns ONE!


No Filipino celebration is complete without pancit (noodles), and to celebrate Lasang Pinoy, Sundays 1st anniversary, I am serving up a plateful of Hong-Kong-style crispy noodles to all LaPiS enthusiasts.

My first LaPiS entry was in July 27th, 2008---this is my 25th entry. This meme has brought lots of fun to my journey in photography. Cheers to tasteful, mouth-watering, lip-smacking food!

Lasang Pinoy, Sundays is a weekly thematic Food Photography meme, Pinoy style, hosted by Ces at spiCes.

13 comments:

ces said...

definitely a first on our list whenever there's a special event, right? happy FIRST to us!!!:) hey, you're 3rd...so i nedd your mailing address please:) just a little something as promised...

♕ reyna said...

yummy!!!.. i love seafooods on pancit!....

bertN said...

Your pansit looks good, probably tastes as good...ginutom tuloy ako.

Ebie said...

Congratulations to Lasang Pinoy's anniversary! Noodles for long life!

♥peachkins♥ said...

Huwaw! peborit ni hubby and ykaie ang pancit..ngayon ko lang naipost ang entry ko...

raquel said...

wow! party na talaga...may pansit na!!!! woohoo!! kainan na!

agent112778 said...

me want crispy pansit too

my entry is here

magandang araw ka-lasa-ista :)
Salamat sa pagbisita :)

Oman said...

wow. nagutom ako sa post na to. favorite ko pa naman noodles.

escape said...

my type of food. sarap sarap naman nito.

Oggi said...

I love this style of noodles too. And noodles signify a long Lasang Pinoy, Sundays life, thanks.:)

bernadette said...

hi Luna! can you help me to a link that may give some tips to make fried and crispy pansit canton? I have really been trying...! you know how it is here in the islet...lahat do-it-yourself!

Asian Traveler said...

I'm quite fond of pansit. So just looking at these photos makes me drool already. :)

Meanwhile, have you tried to ride on a kicir kicir? If not, read my article about Kicir-Kicir at Eropa. Have a nice day!

Unknown said...

hello, Bernadette! i emailed some links to you and some tips from my dear mother.:D

patikim ng crispy pancit mo ha?!