Sunday, June 14, 2009

Lasang Pinoy: blame it on the a-a-a-alcohol!



I'm taking it literally---blame it on the alcohol! I swore to stay away from this artery clogger pork Sisig but San Mig Light definitely tastes better with this sizzling concoction of boiled/grilled and chopped pig ears and cheeks seasoned with vinegar, calamansi juice, chopped onions and chicken liver. I could feel the rising cholesterol level while chewing on the crunchy pork bits...a perfect match with an ice-cold beer.

To complete our rainy night-out pulutan (or finger food), I ordered grilled squid to assuage our fatty and alcohol-filled conscience (lol).


Sorry for the dark and grainy photos, took these using my cel phone camera

Posted for spiCes


8 comments:

TorAa said...

I like;))
Also the background music

ces said...

i can never drink beer without those!!! reminds of our Jerry's and Dencio's days!:)

maiylah said...

yummy!!! reminds me of college days! :)

bing said...

i am not a lover of beer but definitely alcohol has to be blamed most of the time he he

bloghopping...

agent112778 said...

i can drink beer but i cant eat sisig so i guess ill pair it up to that squid. i realy love grilled pusit. but sadly resto/bars charge 300 pesos per order and in grams pa so ill stay home nalang ang but a kilo of squid that onlu cost 90 pesos tipid

my entry is here

magandang araw ka-lasa-ista :)
Salamat sa pagbisita :)

♥peachkins♥ said...

Uy sisig....sarap naman nyan..favorite ko yan.

julie said...

Pass the pulutan please, and a big glass of Coke for me :D

Oggi said...

Sisig and beer, the perfect match specially when it's super spicy.

Out of topic: I noticed we have the same favorite tomes by Ayn Rand.:)