Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Gone fishing - Watery Wednesday

I'll be out of town tomorrow 'till Sunday---I'll do my best to visit your blog. Going to Cebu, but not for pleasure...well, maybe just a little (but don't tell my boss!). So I leave you with these watery photos---just imagine me on a boat, paddling from islet to islet, the sun kisses my face, warm breezes cool my skin, a glass of mojito and a gorgeous masseur waiting for me on the next islet.

Yeah, right! Wake up, Luna! Fasten your seat belt and put your face mask on!:P


Photos taken between Mauban and Cagbalete Island

Get virtually wet at Watery Wednesday

8 comments:

Ebie said...

That's a big SPLASH on the outrigger! Enjoy your trip!

Maria Berg said...

It looks so nice I want to go with you!

The Elderberry soft drink i easy, you only boil the flowers with sugar and lemon, citrus acid powder (I think the name in English is) and wait 3 days and the you take away the flowers.

/MB

eastcoastlife said...

awwww..... I can imagine you frolicking in the cool clear water!!

witsandnuts said...

Don't worry we won't tell your boss. =) Have fun and take care!

Anonymous said...

enjoy your self i read and heard lot about CEBU as my most friends are Sailor so they have visited CEBU some have family ties in CEBU beautiful natural port....bravo enjoy tell me more about ur angleic hobby thanks for few splashes....i saw u ....in red may be

EG CameraGirl said...

You've captured the splashing water very well!

Tammie Lee said...

These are both wonderful watery images. I could jump right in!

Anonymous said...

wow the sea is rough that great adventourous...bravo