Sunday, November 8, 2009

Lasang Pinoy: tomato


It's been awhile since I posted for LaPiS, my laptop is still out of commission and needs a new LCD. I'm using my sister's laptop in the meantime.

Here's a tomato-based pasta sauce that I concocted a few weekends ago for an afternoon snack. I made do with fusilli (or pasta twirls) and prepared the sauce in sauteed garlic and onions, ground beef, mushrooms, cream of mushroom, tomato sauce and Vienna sausage with lots of cheese, a dash of cayenne pepper and freshly grated black pepper.

It was a satisfying and filling merienda.

Join fellow foodies at spiCes

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

So delish-looking indeed! :D My daughter would love a plate of this... she's our resident "pasta monster" - hahaha!

TeacherJulie said...

Looks good, sarap!

My LaPiS:
http://treasurejar.info/2009/11/08/eggplant-and-tomatoes-in-pasta/

eastcoastlife said...

You are making me hungry with this dish. I have to look for something to eat now. Happy weekend!

escape said...

i miss eating spaghetti specially italian.

oh by the way, i like fritz' halloween date photo. hahaha...

Anonymous said...

Vienna sausage on pasta.. I still haven't tried that. Magawa nga rin. =)

My tomato dish for LaPis is served HERE. Happy weekends!

iska said...

With my son loving pasta with white sauce, it's making me crave tomato-based! That looks great!

Unknown said...

It looks very appetising! I'm fond of tomato sauces.

Amy said...

your pasta looks delicious:)

ces said...

it's merienda time here and now this is what i am craving for! a simple tomato-based pasta dish is such a fave in the household:)
ces

♥peachkins♥ said...

this looks really delicious. makes me wanna make some pasta later.

Leora said...

This looks quite tasty - you are making me hungry!

agent112778 said...

i love this pasta dish too

my entry is here

magandang araw ka-lasa-ista :)
Salamat sa pagbisita :)