Sunday, November 29, 2009

A Pagudpud weekend [OWM]

No, I did not go to Pagudpud recently. This photo was taken more than a decade ago when my friends and I went on a road trip to Pagudpud for our summer holiday. This particular beach is at Saud Beach Resort.

I feel nostalgic after I saw this photo and thought about the good times we had in that road trip. About two weeks ago, we got together again after 7 years. A bit older and wiser, and happier, I hope. Jo came home from Canada with her 2 kids after 7 years; Marcel joined us for dinner with her 7-year old daughter. We laughed and talked about old friends, children, my dog, our lives, our jobs and the future. It was great to break bread with you guys again.

8 comments:

Sidney said...

Time flies... make me nostalgic ! :-(

Chubskulit Rose said...

I bet you guys had lots of fun reuniting once again.

Oman said...

Wow. Have a great time Miranda. Lots to see in there.

witsandnuts said...

I was looking at some old photos, too (with highschool classmates) and I had a major flashback. I have not been to Pagudpud yet. It is one charming place that should be visited with people who are dear to us. =)

♥♥ Willa ♥♥ said...

what a sweet photo.worth keeping.

Blogalag said...

I haven't been to Pagudpud. I was about to go last June but a friend cancelled the last minute so it didn't push through.

Reconnecting with great friends is always fun. Makes one feel so blessed, doesn't it? Have a great week!

Ebie said...

What I love about old photos, everybody looks skinny! I am going through old albums that Zee brought back! Must be great having a reunion after many years!

Have a great week!

Photo Cache said...

that's a wonderful time you had with friends. i've been longing to get back with hs pals too, all of them.

i did however get together for a brief time with a hs pal this month, what joy.