Friday, August 26, 2011

Garlic cheese focaccia

@ mirandablue
Garlic Cheese Focaccia with Checca
I was faint from hunger while waiting for my newly-married friend [and hubby] at CPK-Greenbelt.  Apparently, they were caught in a Makati traffic jam. My lifesaver was an Italian-style pizza bread topped with Mozzarella cheese, garlic and herbs, hearth-baked and served with a combination of fresh tomatoes, fresh basil, garlic and evoo. By the time the couple arrived, I already finished off four slices of focaccia!  As for the rest of our food...I got a bit shy to take photos--it was my first meeting with my friend's husband, I didn't want him to think I'm a camera-freak. *LOL*


P.S.  I'm having a hard time uploading photos.  Is it just me, or are you experiencing it as well?



Join us at Food Trip Friday

15 comments:

jellybelly said...

I love Italian food, their bread, sauces, yummy! This bread looks delicious!

SquirrelQueen said...

That looks delicious!
I know what you mean about the camera, I get shy about it when someone I don't know very well is around.

No problems uploading photos so far but then I haven't tried today.

Tetcha said...

I'm a cheese lover, and I love focaccia bread, so focaccia with cheese sounds yum! Happy FTF! Thanks for the visit!

Unknown said...

Wow!!! Sarap naman niyan haha :)

Beyond Wandering said...

This looks wonderful, and it's fine to be a camera-freak! You're not hurting anyone.

♥ Willa @ Postage Journal♥ said...

Cheese garlic and I'm good to go!
The pics loaded fine on me.

Cheerful said...

looks really yummy, what a way to start a good meal. btw, thanks for your comment at oo nga, kala nila talaga thai ako...sa cambodia ganun din, nung namasyal kami sa saigon, akala naman nila vietnamese ako. sabi tuloy ni kent, miss asia face ako, pero malabo akong maging chinese, negra, eh! hehehe! pero minsan nakukuha nila na Filipino ako sa pagsasalita, sabay sasabihin iyong teacher ko sa english from Philippines or iyong boss ko dati kaya alam ko. :) have a great weekend!

escape said...

the bad side of checking blogs during the morning... i get hungry. need to find something to eat

stardust said...

There seem to be so many varied different memes. Taking a picture of foods would be another challenge for me, but you did it well, Miranda. I love Italian dishes - Mozzarella cheese, garlic and herbs, tomatoes....oh, you made me feel hungry.

Have a happy and restful week.
Yoko

docgelo said...

ang sarap naman nito! wow, makes me crave for pizza, focaccia and everything CPK haha!

Christian | Lakad Pilipinas said...

Bitin naman, wala yung main event =)

Pinoy Kitchenette said...

Any food basta cheesy, for me its yummy!
Have a great weekend Miranda!

Gene said...

Focacia is really yummy. Hindi pa pala ako sa CPK. *added to my to-dine list*

visiting via FTF!

imriz said...

haha it happened to me many times, too shy to take photos :)

sarap nman ng salsa :)

Air Purifier said...

This looks so delicious! What a great bread to serve with spaghetti or alfredo!