Friday, August 5, 2011

Morning walk [SWF]

@ mirandablue
After 3 storms this past week, we experienced a bit of sunshine this morning and it's gloomy all over again.  Many places are still half-submerged in water, villages were alerted for signs of a landslide.  So I'm sharing this photo taken during a family vacation last summer.  I am not a morning person but my body clock seems to change when I'm on vacation.  A morning walk at the beach for me is as rare as a total lunar eclipse.  But being here early in the morning was energizing---I had the beach all to myself and the sun was not too intense.  It was a great way to de-stress.


Beautiful sky photos from around the planet at Sky-Watch Friday

19 comments:

Chubskulit Rose said...

So serene and relaxing!

Photo Cache said...

I wish I can coax my husband to wake up early when we're on vacay.

Anonymous said...

Superb capture of a superb view, I love this time of day, but rarely get the time to appreciate it or capture it, thank you for sharing your fortune!.....:)

Nayana said...

This is gorgeous...looks so refreshing...

Cecilia Artista said...

Your beach looks so lovely! I understand that you had a lovely morning walk there!

eden said...

What a beautiful place! Great shot.

Anonymous said...

Hi Luna :) what an amazing photo, it looks like paradise! thank you for joining my photo challenge too. welcome to 'wonderland'. would be a treat if you linked Earth Wonders to this post ;) have a great vacations. xo

Tanya Breese said...

what a beautiful morning walk!!

thomas said...

A nice lovely beach for a vacation.

Ebie said...

I am not surprised to see this beauty! What a lovely capture, the thich clouds add drama to the scene!

Yay, I am back to blogging, it time warrants.

Enjoy your weekend!

Indrani said...

Weather is bad over here too.

lina@women's perspectives said...

I want to walk there :) Lovely!
Have a great weekend...

Kim, USA said...

I could only imagine myself sipping my pina colada at that beach ^_^ And enjoying the view ^_^

Sunset reflection

Anonymous said...

Wow - a stunning shot!

aspiritofsimplicity said...

beautiful. what a wonderful way to start the day!

Carletta said...

BEAUTIFUL photo!
I wish I was walking there. :)

Tami Weingartner said...

Blue skies and water....my favorite combination! A morning walk on the beach always does it for me too!

Rachel Hey said...

Amazing sky you've captured!

Melusine said...

BEAUTIFUL!
Thanks for sharing this view :)