Friday, August 12, 2011

Classic Pancakes

@ mirandablue
Classic Country Medley - Classic Pancakes with country sausage from Pancake House
I didn't know physical therapy can make me hungry.  Or maybe I was rewarding myself after a backbreaking session with a physical therapist.  It's nothing serious, really...I slipped in the parking lot last week, landed on my butt, strained some back and arm muscles.  But that is beside the point---the point is, I had carbo overload which is not good for my back at all (I get backaches when I gain weight :().

Why do they have to put Pancake House at the hospital lobby?  Talk about temptation!


More treats at Food Trip Friday

15 comments:

Photo Cache said...

ang cute naman ng sausage, mataba.

not a pancake fan :(

Dhemz said...

oh,my! yummyyy...not a pancake person, but hubby and daughter loves pancake....I can take the sausage...ehehehe!

i♥pinkc00kies said...

yummm. i love!!

Tetcha said...

That's a wonderful carbo overload! My family loves Pancake House, too, and I'm drooling over those vienna sausages. Happy FTF! Here's my entry: http://www.delightmyappetite.com/2011/08/food-trip-friday-bonchon-chicken/

jellybelly said...

Medical City? Really tempting to eat at Pancake House while waiting for the doctor :) Yummy pancakes!

Happy FTF!

imriz said...

sosi ang ospital nayan:)

♥ Willa @ Postage Journal♥ said...

Classic and plain. :)

Unknown said...

wow, pancake + sausage= its new to me! im sure its yummy :)

have a great weekend!

my entry:

http://vhen.blogspot.com/2011/08/purple-yam.html

nuts said...

oh my, well presented. not really a pancake lover but your entry makes me drool.. :0

they should be informed for the wrong location; for the benefit of a patient like you who gets backaches with carbo loaded meals. they should be blamed. lol

agent112778 said...

that longaniza is so yummy looking, sayang di na ako pwede sa longaniza

heres my FOOD TRIP FRIDAY entry

kat-in-the-kitchen said...

I love pan cake, sausage?? that's my son's favorite. lol Anyway, was here for FTF.

Pinoy Kitchenette said...

Sarap! with hot hot coffee! oh definitely would make my day :)

happy weekend Miranda!

Rcel said...

Pancake house at the hospital lobby That's to treat you sis with some sweets! :) Sarap ng pancake na yan! Get well!

Want a bite of my Choco-topped Shakoy? Lol. Have a great weekend!

darly said...

pancake would go well with crispy bacon too, yummm

Enjoy the week ahead, and hope you check my FTF entry too.

Los Angeles SEO said...

Those pancakes look so amazing! I can't stop looking at them. Great picture!