Friday, March 13, 2009

Food Friday: it's a wrap!

When it comes to chicken, the citrus-marinated, flame-grilled chicken at El Pollo Loco is in my top 3 list. The flavor of their chicken is deliciously different, and it's roasted---a healthy alternative from the usual breaded, deep-fried chicken we get from fast-food chains. The chicken is served with warm tortillas and fresh salsa; and I usually order side dishes of corn cobbettes and coleslaw and wrap them all together.

There's an El Pollo Loco at SM Megamall (Building A) and another branch at the Mall of Asia.

Posted for Food Friday

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got to eat at the one in MOA - great tasting food.. I love the blend of chicken, salsa and the tortillas.

My entries for Food Friday are here and here. Happy weekends!

Anonymous said...

i love chicken tortilla wraps! yummy and healthy...

Anonymous said...

My first taste with El Pollo Loco pollo's (lol) I didn't like it at all...but the wrap looks promising!

Anonymous said...

been ages since i've eaten there; and i do enjoy their chicken! :)

appreciate your playing again, Luna
enjoy your weekend!

agent112778 said...

never been to polo loco but this pix made me crave :))

my entry is here

Great day for us Food Friday Eaters :)
Thanx for the Visit :)

Anonymous said...

Haven't tried that yet and it looks yummy :)