Friday, March 6, 2009

Food Friday: pasta rasta

classic spaghetti alla Bolognese with bacon sandwich

If you're a pasta lover like me, you'd hate to give it up even to shed off a few pounds. I tried to go cold turkey for a few weeks but I just couldn't do it. Gourmet pasta calls my name every time I walk by Oliver's at the 4th floor. I go somewhere else for lunch and I would end up ordering pasta on the menu.

So I gave in and had spaghetti alla Bolognese the other day, a meat-based sauce with red wine and light tomato sauce. I know I should stay away the next day but there I was, digging into the deliciously spicy Hungarian ala Pobre with slices of Hungarian sausage. Ohhh, I should run a few more meters this weekend.:(

Hungarian ala Pobre

Posted for Food Friday

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

if i were on your shoe, i would have give in faster, look at those food, glorious food.

agent112778 said...

im a pasta monster too kaya ill also give in to that

my entry is here

Great day for us Food Friday Eaters :)
Thanx for the Visit :)

Anonymous said...

like Jay and Anya, I wouldn't be able to stay away, too! :)

thanks for playing again, Luna
happy weekend

Anonymous said...

I find the Hungarian ala Pobre dunny hehe...and yes sausage kahit calorie overload would be hard to say no to heheh ;)

Anonymous said...

that hungarian a la pobre is so drool worthy!i am also a s***er for pasta, kaya it would be difficult to abstain from i..in fact i just had one for dinner:)

Anonymous said...

i am definitely a pasta and noodle eater---! I welcome more ideas on how to jazz up pastas! Thanks Luna! Don't have the luxury of eating regularly at Oliver's kasi!