It's another dark, rainy day here. I wish I could stay home all day and just snuggle with Fritz and watch TV. But there are things that I need to do this afternoon, which I hate doing---it deals with a certain government agency. I am also expecting traffic to be bad today. To paraphrase a beautiful quote, "One thing a person must always save for a rainy day is patience."
For Thursday 2 Questions - you are invited to answer and join:
1. What is your favorite rainy day quote?
Ahhh. You are such a dreamer Luna. Dance in the rain? I danced everyday, but between car rides and drop offs. Yes, it is the blissful happiness of having children and we asked for them.
One day, when I am not worry about my kids slipping and getting hurt I will dance in the rain freely. + And I will remember you asked this question. It is like a quote IcyBC threw at me once: stop and smell the roses. I now have a garden of roses to smell...lol.
Your water drop photos are perfect! I will have to remember your quote when our rainy days arrive again.
1. Put one foot forward and the other will get you to where you are going!
2. About a week ago when it rained last!! I love thunderstorms...the more thunder and lightning the BETTER...hehe
I have a few favorite rainy day songs, Love reign o'er me by the Who is one of them.
I have not danced in the rain since I was a young girl...unless you count running to the car as dancing.
1. I really don't have a quote so I'll have to borrow yours :)
2. It was actually about a month ago when I was in the gardens and it began to sprinkle. No one was around to see me so I frolicked :)
I do not have a favorite rainy day quote, but do love a great storm!
The last time I played in the rain was the day I was engaged to my ex in June 2001. It was a great, fun day!
i love Billie Holiday and her "Don't threaten me with love, baby. Let's just go walking in the rain" is my favorite.
the last time i danced in the rain...it was probably almost 2 decades ago. it was a song and dance number, complete with an umbrella twirl, rain water in my high-heeled shoes. LOL a flood of memories rushed in.
I'd wait till I get back to PI to dance in the rain again.
1. Rain, rain go away. Come again another day. Me and ??? want to play.
2. Dancing in the rain sounds like such fun and something I haven't done in years. There I answered it years! Next time it rains, I should go outside and proclaim this dance was inspired by Luna. =D
I hope you’ll decide to check out…
~Cathy Kennedy, Children's Author
The Tale of Ole Green Eyes
Hhehe rainy quote well, rain rain go away come again another day :))))
Its been a long time since i dance in the rain..
Got mine too.
When it rains, it pours!
2. Just awhile back. It was really fun with the kids. I loved doing that as a kid and thought they would love it too. But only if it's normal rain without lightning.
"Singing in the rain, just singing in the rain. What a glorious feeling I'm happy again."
Last fall, hubby and I got caught in a shower walking back to our car. We started dancing.
It has been mostly dry here for a couple of months so I would love to have a nice rainy day for a change.
1) The quote would be: "Into each life some rain must fall" by
Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
2) I don't dance but just walk slowly. Does that count? :-)
good words to match your nice macro shots! inspiring!
Huling ligo ko sa ulan was in Baler during Typhoon Chedeng hehe, tigas ng ulo namin tumuloy pa rin kami kahit may Bagyo =P
Post a Comment