Monday, November 17, 2008

Lasang Pinoy: Stuffed



For Lasang Pinoy's "stuffed" theme this week, I'm posting this Crab Relleno with fried lumpia on the side from Via Mare Cafe-Serendra. I was a bit surprised when this plate was served---I was expecting crab meat stuffed on crab shell like how we do crab relleno at home. But when I took the first bite, I was not disappointed. The omelet was stuffed with tasty crab meat, and they did not scrimp on crab meat. The fried lumpia with spicy vinegar dip was also a winner.

More tasty treats at SpiCes.



7 comments:

Panaderos said...

Oh my goodness! This dish sure looks very appetizing. I'm getting hungry tuloy. I love having crab. However, I'm too lazy to pick the meat off the shell. But this is one dish I can certainly go for! Hehehe

Anonymous said...

that looks so good for lunch now! i am hungry hungry!

Webradio said...

Miranda ! So good to eat... I arrive...

Smile for You !

See You later !

Unknown said...

i enjoyed it. merci, webradio.

Unknown said...

hope you had a great lunch, ces.

Unknown said...

hi, panaderos! this is actually a lazybone's way of eating crab---nahimay na.:D for me, what makes eating crab exciting is the meat-picking part. gusto mo ng kumain, di mo magawa agad. just like oysters, it's more exciting when you break and open the shells yourself.

TheOzSys said...

I love it! Have to visit Via Mare again during our next home leave... thanks for sharing!