Thursday, April 18, 2013

Fried Blue Marlin

I was looking forward to this simple dinner in Cebu last week as I was in a hurry to go back to the hotel to catch my favorite telenovella. *LOL*  This is fried blue marlin with fried garlic bits, some slices of cucumber and a cup of steamed rice.  I was surprised at the size of the blue marlin, it was as big as my slipper, no kidding!  Love the fresh, rich, melt-in-your mouth flavor.  And I was glad it's a small cup of rice.:p


Linking to Food Trip Friday

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you enjoyed it. It looks really delicious.

Oggi said...

Sounds and looks delicious, specially those garlic tidbits on top.

Dexie said...

That looks yummy!!

April @ Skin Peels said...

Hhhm that really looks yummy. Blue marlin is the best tuna fish for me. I heard that it's full of omega and protein, but it's a bit expensive, but hey it's worth it. Hope you enjoyed your meal.

Dude for Food said...

Awesome Blue Marlin, looks delicious!

maiylah said...

oooh, yum! got to love the serving portions! :)

thanks much for sharing and linking over at Food Friday, LM