Trees growing in the middle of Kabalin-an Lake in Sibulan, near Dumaguete.
Mga puno na tumutubo sa gitna ng lawa ng Kabalin-an sa bayan ng Sibulan malapit sa Dumaguete.
Fritz---the center of my universe, lounging with Ivar, my nephew.
Posted for Litratong Pinoy
The road in the middle of nowhere.
Ang daan sa gitna ng walang pinanggalingan.
For Thursday Two Questions - you are invited to answer and join:
1) Does living in the middle of nowhere appeals to you?
2) Do you like to be the center of attention?
Hi! wonderful pictures! the first is amazing.. so green.. i loved it...
ang ganda nuong unang litrato. sarap nyang pagmasdan. :)
marvelous shot, the first and the second
Lovely photos! I adore that green lake! And so sweet the last photo! :)
Great photos Luna.
1. No I don't like to live in the middle of no where. Well, if there is an internet connection I would consider I guess hehehe.
2. To my husband yes! ^_^
I love your photos today! Fritz is a cutie and Ivar very handsome.
I don't live in the middle of no where, but I think people who live in a big town might think I do. :)
No. I don't like to be the center of attention.
I would love visiting a place out in nowhere with someone special - but living there, no! I love people and would get lonely.
Question 2. I hate having all the focus on me. I get truly flustered.
Lovely, lovely pictures.
ang ganda ng unang litrato!! ang kyut ni Fritz:) maligayang LP! Dito ang sa akin.
Gorgeous yong 1st pic Luna! If there's a contest, i'll vote for this.
TY sa visit and comment, and yeah, araw-araw may ginataang langka kami hehehe
my answers to Thursday 2 Questions:
1) i often fantasize of living in a middle of nowhere--on top of the cliff, near the ocean without neighbors but with satellite TV and wifi, and of course, a megamall within an hour drive.:p if all these are possible, then i would love to live in the middle of nowhere.:p
2) no, i don't like to be in the center of attention. i have stage fright [although nobody believes me LOL].
Love that lake pic and both your dog and your nephew are little cuties.
#1.) I do live in the middle of nowhere and it does appeal to me. It is quiet here and everybody in our community watches out for each other. It is friendly here.
#2.) It depends on why I am the center of attention. I have taken the podium at church, led worship services and spoken at conferences. I have no probelm with everyone looking at me when I have a plan and know what i am doing. I am not quite as comfortable with "spur-of-the-moment" attention because it usually comes with some sort of embarrassment.
1)To me, I am already in the middle of no where. It takes me literally 20 minutes to get to the freeway.
2) I am too shy for that really. Wished I wasn't.
I wouldn't last long in the middle of nowhere. I'm too used to the convenience of grocery stores, etc., within a short driving distance, and family and friends close by. The closest I came to feeling like I was in the middle of nowhere was when I visited Flores, Acores, where my husband was born. Ocean surrounded the small island with one road going all around and one through the middle. There were no hotels, few stores and everything closed from 12:00PM till 3:00PM. It is a beautiful island (under flood waters as I write this), but I'm so glad to live in California, USA!
I like attention for the work I do, such as my writing, but no, I don't like being center of attention.
Love your "centers" they're all fascinating to behold!
Happy LP! :-)
green is really pleasing to the eyes...
to complete the poem "to hold infinity in the palm of your hand, eternity in an hour"
...one of my favorite poems since high school days
1) Yes, I sort of do. I have lived in big cities but currently we live in a small town surrounded by huge farms. I love nature and away from the city is the best place to find it.
2) I have to be honest and say yes. I am a very competitive person but I do know when to back off and give the spotlight to others.
clap clap clap! great shot of the lake. i want to see it myself.
Often times, I daydream about having a succluded cabin on 100-acreas of dense forest in the mountains somewhere in East Tennesee or northwestern North Carolina, but that's not exactly in the middle of nowhere. So, I guess my answer is no when I think about it.
I wouldn't say, I like being the center of attention, but it's truely nice when others do take note of me on special occasions. I guess we all desire that to bit, if we're honest about it. As a kid, I wanted to be an actress and still today, I think about that. Isn't that funny?
ganda ng mga puno! Happy LP!
1) NO! baka walng sasaklolo sa akin pag ni-rape ako =))
2) sumtimes specialy those times of success
eto ang entro ko sa gitna
Post a Comment