Sa mga lugar na binisita ko ngayong taon, ito ang aking paboritong pook---isang nakatagong cove na kung tawagin ay Tinago sa Caramoan Peninsula. Hindi madaling marating ang cove na ito---ang liblib at malinis nitong dalampasigan animo'y paraiso sa aking paningin. Nakakamangha kung paano pinangangalagaan ng kalisakasan ang Tinago cove sa pamamagitan ng nakapaligid ditong mga limestone cliffs, at makipot na lagusan papasok at palabas ng Maqueda Channel. Ito ay isa sa mga pook na gusto kong balikan---sana lang magagawa na ang mga kalsada papunta sa bayan ng Caramoan para hindi na gaanong mahirap marating ito ng mga turista at manlalakbay.
Posted for Litratong Pinoy
Tinago Cove viewed from the boat
Of all the places I visited this year, this is my favorite spot---a hidden cove called Tinago in the Caramoan Peninsula. This secluded 25-meter stretch of pristine beach is a slice of paradise I've always dreamed about. It's amazing how nature protects the cove by surrounding it with limestone cliffs, with only a narrow gateway to and from the Maqueda Channel. This is one of the places I would like to return to---I only hope that the roads going to Caramoan town will finally be constructed to make it more accessible to travelers and tourists.
1. When and where was your last vacation?
2. What is a new extreme adventure you would like to try?
I am hoping this would retain its pristine condition despite the place becoming more popular - thanks to bloggers like you.
Join ako sa Q&A portion:
1. My last vacation was a 3d2n get-away Nove 28-30 in California's Central Coast.
2. This would be extreme for me - biking around the Italian countryside - dream of a lifetime :)
Happy New Year.
Bagay ang pangalan sa kagandahang taglay...parang Diosa ng Kalikasan na bagong tuklas ng karaniwang tao...sana'y hindi malustay o maabuso...lalo pa't di ko pa nararating ito. :)
1. My last big vacation was in May-June 2010 in the Philippines! Nakapamiesta ako sa bayan namin sa Capiz at nakapag-Boracay for the 2nd time.
2. Next big adventure I'd like to try is snow-tubing! I live in blizzard-stricken New Jersey and I've never tried it!
Hi! What a beautiful place..
1- My last big vacation was in Januar 2010 in the south of Argentina!
2- Next big adventure.. emmm... I'd like to try fly with a glider!
Happy new year :)
ang ganda! sana ay lagi syang nakatago at matagpuan lamang ng mga taong mangangako na siya ay di sisirain ;-)
1. ang last vacation ko ay so Coron nuong October. Super duper ganda ng Coron!
2. gusto ko itry ang white water rafting sa March ;-)
the way you describe the place , ahhh i just would love to go there.
last vacation? i have to say Bicol.
extreme adventure? i wanna try zip-lining
happy holidays again luna :)
here are my answers to Thursday 2 Questions:
1) my last vacation was in late August to early September when we drove from Manila to Pagudpud via Vigan and Laoag City.
2) i'd like to try white water rafting next year.
Our last was just a little road trip to Idaho. Our last big vacation was Cabo Mexico, I love the beaches there.
I see you want to try white water rafting, I highly recommend it. I love it. I too think zip-lining would be fun.
nakakabighani ang ganda! sana marating ko din ang paraiso na ito.
My last big vacation was to Holland (The Netherlands) to visit family.
I'm not into extreme sports or adventure. Maybe in my next life.
1) My last vacation was 3 years ago in San Jose, CA..
2) My adventure dream is to comb the beach, and doing whatever I can think of.
Beautiful photos, and happy New Year!
Those are beautiful photos! I just love them. The last place I went to was Michigan for a funeral. Even though it was not a vacation, I spent a lot of time with my family which made it worth while
Post a Comment