Thursday, May 12, 2011

Sashimi and other cravings

@ mirandablue
Tempura
Lunch with my partner-in-crime at Teriyaki Boy in MoA a few weeks ago.  We were both craving for sashimi---salmon sashimi for me, tamago sashimi for him. Teriyaki Boy is not my usual choice but we were both tired and hungry and it was the first Japanese resto we saw upon emerging from the department store.  On top of the flavors, I love looking at sushi and how Japanese food is presented. It's always an artful, unique dining experience.

@ mirandablue
California Maki

@ mirandablue
Gyoza

@ mirandablue
Salmon sashimi

@ mirandablue
Tamago Sashimi



Posted for Food Trip Friday and Food Friday

13 comments:

Cecile said...

yum...Japanese foods :-)

darly said...

had the pleasure of eating out at teriyaki boy last time we were in Pinas, and boy how i enjoyed it.


My FTF entry is now up too, hope you check it out. Happy foodtrippin and have a fab weekend.
Food and Passion
I Love Darly!

Photo Cache said...

I would love a little sashimi right now. I love salmon sashimi too.

maiylah said...

i miss eating gyoza and salmon sashimi!!!

sensya na sa late visit, LM. si blogger kasi....lol.

EG CameraGirl said...

I agree that Japanese food is served beautifully.

Anonymous said...

Ang sarap naman! I love Asian food, and that maki is tempting! Thanks for posting :)

Please check my FTF entry for this week: Alokon Ilocano Dish
Much ♥,
Pearl
Sassy Chef Recipes and Reviews

Sunshinelene said...

Pass me everything except the salmon sashimi. =)

Sarap!

Happy weekend!

Arlene
http://arlenecollado.com/2011/05/13/food-friday-food-trip-friday-80/

♥ Willa @ Postage Journal♥ said...

I want to try that California Maki sometime.

witsandnuts said...

Bigla kong na-miss ang jap food. Ang tagal ko na palang hindi nakakakain sa jap resto.

genie said...

These shots make my mouth drool. They all look so yummy. Beautiful colors and textures.

cheerful said...

i would love to have one each, please! everything looks delicious! :) visiting late from ftf, sorry...anyway, have a great week! :)

cherry said...

this made me crave for tempura and oysters=)

visiting via FTF:
http://www.cherryeveryday.com/2011/05/no-rice/

nuts said...

want some california maki now.. missed jap food..