Monday, May 9, 2011

Home again...

@ mirandablue

Hello! I am back after an almost 3-week absence. Did you miss me?:p  It was an invigorating time away from my desk, from the noise of the city and daily routine.  I've reconnected with old friends and relatives, reacquainted myself with the place where I grew up, meandered through roads I've never taken before, and along the way rediscovered the many amazing things that I thought I have forgotten.  

Find what brings you joy and go there.
-- Jan Phillips

@mirandablue

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful shots!!!

Thanks for sharing

bhupesh

Photo Cache said...

you bet we missed you.

but a 3-week vacay is such a luxury that I know you cherished every moment of.

so have you sorted out all the photos you want to share with us yet?

Unknown said...

hello, Maria! i actually had some withdrawal symptoms after being away for a few days. good thing my connection there was so slow i needed to go to the mall for wi-fi.:p

i've just started sorting out the photos...guess why i'm still awake at this hour! LOL

Leora said...

I'm glad you had a break. Your flowers are invigorating! Great shapes - quite sculptural.

Unknown said...

oh, that explains it. guess,ill be seeing awesome photos in the next few days:)

genie said...

Of course we missed you and are so glad you re home. This bloom is awesome. I have never seen anything like it. What an awesome shot!

Liz said...

Beutiful blooms.

My entries:
Moms...Check Nyo
Yummy-as-can-be

Vrinda said...

Yes of-course I did miss your wonderful comments.

Very beautiful shots!

Lina Gustina said...

Yep, I miss u :)
Lovely shots...

www.womenandperspectives.com

Unknown said...

Very pretty. Happy RT. Mine is here.
Mom's Place

Hootin Anni said...

That last photo is such a unique one....pretty too.

An invitation for you to come visit my Ruby Tuesday A Red Sea Bean

Have a wonderful day.