Friday, February 17, 2012

Circles & Point/Photo Hunt


Circles used as design element in fashion accessories. 
Through the years, I have noticed that circles are often used by designers 
to create a point of emphasis and interest to hold a viewer's attention.


A combination of colors, complemented with other shapes, 
a circle is a great focal point in fashion jewelry.


Necklaces have been a part of women's outfit for centuries.   
Necklaces can be light and trendy to heavy and elaborate.
It compliments a woman's outfit, enhances the total look.


Taken at Avatar's showroom in Cebu



Linking to Sandy's Saturday PhotoHunt and Gattina's Keyhole Pictures

12 comments:

Photo Cache said...

oh my weakness, you hit it.

ewok

magiceye said...

Wonderful takes on the theme!

Ann, Chen Jie Xue 陈洁雪 said...

if you didn't post the last photo, I would ask you if they are all yours. Very pretty.

LifeRamblings said...

lovely accessories and great combination for both themes.

keeyit said...

Cool. I should have think of this too. I also have similar necklace...

eyesonme2world said...

Good take for this combination...

YTSL said...

Eye-catching photos and good points made in your commentary. :)

Carver said...

Very creative and original take on combining the themes. Happy Weekend.

Sandi @the WhistleStop Cafe said...

Beautiful necklaces for The Saturday PhotoHunt.
I hope to see y'all next Saturday... Let's get LOUD!
♥ Sandi

Carver said...

I like your take on the theme so much. Beautiful jewelry. I left a common already but I'm not sure if it went through. I've had a lot of trouble with blogger in terms of leaving comments and thinking they went through when they didn't and vice versa.

bing said...

nice collection. my weakness, too!

Mariposa said...

LOVE them!
I'm from Cebu but where is Avatar? LOL Would love to passby there.