Sunday, June 21, 2009

Lasang Pinoy turns ONE!


No Filipino celebration is complete without pancit (noodles), and to celebrate Lasang Pinoy, Sundays 1st anniversary, I am serving up a plateful of Hong-Kong-style crispy noodles to all LaPiS enthusiasts.

My first LaPiS entry was in July 27th, 2008---this is my 25th entry. This meme has brought lots of fun to my journey in photography. Cheers to tasteful, mouth-watering, lip-smacking food!

Lasang Pinoy, Sundays is a weekly thematic Food Photography meme, Pinoy style, hosted by Ces at spiCes.

13 comments:

ces said...

definitely a first on our list whenever there's a special event, right? happy FIRST to us!!!:) hey, you're 3rd...so i nedd your mailing address please:) just a little something as promised...

r e y a n e said...

yummy!!!.. i love seafooods on pancit!....

bertN said...

Your pansit looks good, probably tastes as good...ginutom tuloy ako.

Ebie said...

Congratulations to Lasang Pinoy's anniversary! Noodles for long life!

♥peachkins♥ said...

Huwaw! peborit ni hubby and ykaie ang pancit..ngayon ko lang naipost ang entry ko...

raquel said...

wow! party na talaga...may pansit na!!!! woohoo!! kainan na!

Jay - agent112778 said...

me want crispy pansit too

my entry is here

magandang araw ka-lasa-ista :)
Salamat sa pagbisita :)

Lawstude said...

wow. nagutom ako sa post na to. favorite ko pa naman noodles.

the donG said...

my type of food. sarap sarap naman nito.

oggi said...

I love this style of noodles too. And noodles signify a long Lasang Pinoy, Sundays life, thanks.:)

bernadette said...

hi Luna! can you help me to a link that may give some tips to make fried and crispy pansit canton? I have really been trying...! you know how it is here in the islet...lahat do-it-yourself!

Asian Traveler said...

I'm quite fond of pansit. So just looking at these photos makes me drool already. :)

Meanwhile, have you tried to ride on a kicir kicir? If not, read my article about Kicir-Kicir at Eropa. Have a nice day!

luna miranda said...

hello, Bernadette! i emailed some links to you and some tips from my dear mother.:D

patikim ng crispy pancit mo ha?!