Thursday, January 19, 2012

Dwarf Roses/Red Hot Thursday

@ mirandablue
"To live content with small means; to seek elegance rather than luxury, and refinement rather than fashion; to be worthy, not respectable, and wealthy, not rich; to listen to stars and birds, babes and sages, with open heart; to study hard; to think quietly, act frankly, talk gently, wait occasions, hurry never; in a word, to let the spiritual, unbidden and unconscious, grow up through the common---this is my symphony."

~ William Henry Channing

@ mirandablue

Linking to Red Hot Thursday

8 comments:

magiceye said...

bright and beautiful!

Unknown said...

nice set of photos :)

Kindly follow my new blog :)
Kalsada | Photography Thank you :D

Mirage said...

Dwarf but I think they smell good?

Jama said...

Gorgeous roses! My neighbour has a few pots of rose just outside her apartment and they became my target for photography sometimes!

mommy gagay said...

beautiful rose!!!

thanks for dropping by at my RHT entry!

Red Hot Thursday said...

wow red! pretty and cutie red. reminds me of today's flowers.

the second photo made me curious on the 3 textures of the ground - pansin mo? sa garden ito ito na kuha?

Thanks for joining, sis!

Arlene

Anne said...

very beautiful...

i love roses...

here's mine

http://emotera.me/the-party-emcee/

Jessica said...

what a pretty red roses, liked them.
Visiting from Red Hot Thursdays, hope that you can return the visit too.

http://www.adventurousjessy.com/2012/01/red-fire-truck-a-gift-from-santa.html