Thursday, April 25, 2013

Boneless Lechon


This was my third visit to Zubuchon-Escario in just two weeks.  This Zubuchon branch is near the hotel where I was staying in Escario Street, and instead of going to the mall for dinner, I returned to Zubuchon to check out other lechon dishes.  This time, I was joined by my niece, Tuesday, who is based in Cebu.  We shared a bowl of Mongo with Lechon and Boneless Lechon with 2 cups of rice.  Their serving of steamed rice is small and I was craving for more but I stopped myself.:p

I forgot to take photos of their Iba (Kamias) shake, which was wonderfully refreshing.

I tasted coconut milk in the creamy mongo dish and it was yummy.  The Boneless Lechon was scrumptious!  The skin was crisp and tasty, the meat succulent--no need for sauce.




Linking to Food Trip Friday

3 comments:

Shelly bean said...

OH MY GOSH! I want some of that lechon! It's been a long time since I've eaten some of that!! Drooling right now!

Unknown said...

Looks tasty. I am glad you had such an enjoyable time.

maiylah said...

mongo with lechon! am sure masarap yun! plus that boneless lechon ... VERY TEMPTING! i would have been tempted to order another round of rice! lol.
i forgot the name of the lechon store when we were in Cebu two nights ago! would have wanted to check them out..next time. :P

thanks much for sharing and linking over at Food Friday, LM